Magic Lantern #73a. Diamond looking North out Dresden. Present site of Little Building.
Magic Lantern #73b. East Market North up St. Clair. Site of Little Building on left.
Magic Lantern #74. 1895.West side of diamond showing part of U. P. Church. Brooks Building being built. Store marked Clothiers years operated by Joseph Brothers.
This slide in the next two following it are not the greatest pictures. They cleaned up a little but they are flawed pictures. Magic Lantern #75. 1905 Diamond Fire. Big fire which destroyed the Diamond, Fifth Street and Market Street. While dynamiting the Ikirt Building a loose brick was blown across the street in front of the Brooks Building and killed a man by the name of Moore.
Magic Lantern #76. 1905 Diamond Fire.
Magic Lantern #77. 1905 Diamond Fire.
Magic Lantern #78. Is no longer part of the set. Magic Lantern #79. Col. John N. Taylor's home. On Sixth Street where Municipal Building now stands. Formerly owned by Isaac Knowles.
Magic Lantern #80 President McKinley at the Taylor home.
Magic Lantern #81 Sixth St East from Dr Birkett's office
Magic Lantern #82 six Street West from Diamond. Street Street at right foreground is market. Dresden Avenue can be seen. The little house on the right were little building now stands.
Magic Lantern #83 North side of sixth Street looking towards Broadway.
Magic Lantern #84 - 1880 the sixth Street planing mail. The brick building located were Isaly's dairy store [Bricker's] is now. The frame building on site of what will become the American theater. Operated by W. L. Smith.
Magic Lantern #85 - 1900 sixth and Broadway showing Goodwin pottery
Magic Lantern #86 Sixth and Broadway showing Goodwin pottery
Magic Lantern #87 G. A. R. Convention 1897
Magic Lantern #88 G. A. R. Convention 1897
Magic Lantern #89 G. A. R. Convention 1897
Magic Lantern #90 - 1880 Presbyterian church. Built 1869
Magic Lantern #91 St. Stephen's Church
Magic Lantern #92 United Presbyterian Church - Fifth and Market. At one time later was a movie called the Diamond Theater. A dairy store " Dairyland" now located there.
Magic Lantern #93 The first Presbyterian Church on Fourth Street
Magic Lantern #93a Official board of the First Presbyterian Church – 1917. Front Row – left to right – J. M. Aten, J. A. George, Rev. Donald McLeod, John R. Stoddard – clerk, William M. Calhoun, Back Row – left to right – Harry Yates, Harry Watkin, Pete Shriber, Wesley J. Roush, A. E. Chandler, E. D. Moore, S. J. Fauld.